Autumn is a beautiful time of year to host fall festivals, picnics, corporate team building activities, and any other fall fun. A fall event is also an opportunity to incorporate seasonal touches into your event, including in your entertainment. If you’re planning a fall event, here are entertainment ideas that’ll please all your attendees, from the youngest to the most experienced.
Fall Event Entertainment Ideas for Kids
- Corn maze
- Apple dunking contest
- Autumn bingo
- Relay races
- Fall scavenger hunt
- Bounce house
- Hay rides
- Pumpkin decorating
- Face painters can get your kids ready for their costumes and bring smiles to their faces—and the adults with them. For high-quality face painting that gives your kids (and adults) a very unique and special look they’ll be proud of, contact the pros.
- Magicians are versatile entertainers because they can customize their tricks to your event theme. To make sure their act fits with your event itinerary perfectly, contact an agent that can make it happen.
- Jugglers are a perfect fit for your event, especially when juggling apples, pumpkins, or any other fall props.
- Musicians are a mainstay for PG fall events, establishing a family-oriented fall event atmosphere within moments. To find the perfect musician for your family fall event, contact an agent to select the ideal option.
Entertainment Ideas for the Adults
- Dunk tank
- Team-building activity
- Entertainment ideas from the kid list (corn maze, apple dunking, etc.)
Musicians are a fall event favorite because they give your adults the perfect ‘night out’ entertainment for your fall festival or corporate event. Narrow down the options to the musician (or musicians) that fit with your fall event agenda by contacting an entertainment agent.
Murder Mysteries may be a Halloween mainstay, but they can also be appropriate for a fall event ‘night out.’ If you want an interactive entertainment option for your fall event, a murder mystery gets your guests talking—and keeps them talking even after the mystery is solved.
Impersonators are the perfect fit for a fall event with a retro theme. Give your vintage autumn event a retro feel when your guests’ favorite entertainers show up.
Comedians make a big impression on your guests during any time of the year (including fall!)—especially if your entertainment agent has access to the best acts in your area. For a personalized show, give your agent information about your fall event that the comedian can use in their act.